Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Call 800.291.1175 to speak with an associate today.
What are the benefits of using EZ Money?
A: EZ Money provides experienced professionals to handle all your financial needs. EZ Money currently has 33 operating businesses to serve its customers. We offer convenient locations in the states of Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and North Dakota. We are always looking to develop financial partnerships with leaders in the industry in order to stay ahead of new technology.
Are all cash advance companies the same?
A: No, not all loan providers follow the same rules. When dealing with a loan company make sure to ask about their standards and practices as a company. Ask for a printed or online version of a full disclosure of all their terms and conditions. That way you have it in writing.
What precautions should I take when using a cash advance service?
A: In order to feel safe using a cash loan company, the business should be able to supply this information to you:
- Full disclosure of all their terms and conditions.
- Has a physical address and phone number.
- Working email address, however you should never just rely on an email address for contact information.
- Follows the financial laws and regulations of the state where you live.
What is the APR on EZ Money’s cash advances?
A: The APR varies from 136.70% - 521.63% based on the state issued, term, date of issue and other underwriting factors.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my lad or credit services transaction?
A: Failure to make a timely payment on your loan or advance can have several consequences, including the following:
- Financial Implications – No past-due interest is charged on any of loan or advance services we currently offer. We do however; assess a returned item charge if any check you present to us is returned unpaid from your financial institution. (Returned Item fees vary by state – please see your transaction documents for additional information).
- Collection Practices – We collect our past due amounts through our standard collection practices including contacting you by telephone and mail. In addition we may exercise any rights under the loan or advance services agreement with you. We also may sell our debt with you to a third party or assign it to a collection agency, who may also initiate collection activity with you.
- Renewal of Your Loan – We do not automatically renew or extend any of our loan or advance services. Where renewals or extensions are available (vary by state), you may renew or extend your loan or advance services by visiting our location prior to your due date and request for a renewal or extension. When completing any renewal or extension you may be required to sign new transaction agreements or an extension agreement for any renewal or extension transaction and standard rates for loans or credit services transactions will be assessed on such renewal or extension (Loan and Advance Services rates and fees vary by state – see posted fee schedules in our locations for additional information).
How does EZ Money protect my personal information and privacy?
What if I cannot find the answer to my question?
A: Please call 800.291.1175 or contact us.