Online Installment Loans in Missouri the EZ Way!
At EZ Money Check Cashing in Missouri, we understand that sometimes financial hardship can come when you least expect it. If you find yourself in a pinch, an online installment loan from us could be the solution you’re looking for. Whether you need a larger loan amount than a typical payday loan, or if you just need a longer-term and more flexible repayment schedule, an online installment loan is the one for you.
Can You Get an Online Installment Loan with Bad Credit?
Unexpected expenses such as home repairs or medical bills don’t care about your ability to pay them. While some institutions may block you from having access to needed cash because of a less-than-stellar credit score, EZ Money Check Cashing works hard to make sure anyone in Missouri has access to an online installment loan if they need one. It is true that these types of loans are a higher risk to the lender, therefore they come with a higher annual percentage rate (APR) than some other types of loans. We work hand-in-hand with borrowers to make sure they have a repayment schedule that will be easy to manage and keep them on track to pay back their online installment loan quickly.
How to Apply for an Online Installment Loan in Missouri
Whether you need an installment loan for bad credit or good credit, EZ Money Check Cashing makes it easy for Missouri residents to apply online and get pre-approval within just seconds! The entire process takes only a few minutes and requires just a couple of pieces of information about you and your finances. So how does it work?
- Apply for Your Online Installment Loan
- Our online loan application requires basic information from you, such as your address, phone number, date of birth, employment status, and income. In order to qualify for an online installment loan in Missouri, you will need to have a checking account.
- Receive Pre-Approval for Your Loan
- You wouldn’t be applying for a loan if you didn’t need the money quickly, so we’ve made our online loan application as fast as possible. Customers receive pre-approval within seconds of completing the application—it really is the EZ way to get the funds you need!
- Sign Documents Online
- We offer the convenience of electronic signatures (e-signature) to indicate that you have read all of the associated paperwork with specific criteria from the state of Missouri along with the other online loan agreements.
- Receive Your Cash!
- Once you have provided your e-signature, you can expect your cash to be deposited into your account as quickly as the following business day!
How is an Online Installment Loan Different from a Payday Loan?
A payday loan is generally a small amount of money that is expected to be paid back in a lump sum by an agreed-upon date—usually by your next paycheck. These are for smaller unexpected expenses that pop up between paydays. Imagine you’ve just made your rent or mortgage payment that’s left very little in your bank account and the next day you break a tooth. You need to get the tooth fixed, but don’t have enough available funds to pay for it. A payday loan can get you the few hundred bucks you’ll need to tide over so you can get the tooth fixed without having to be in pain until your next paycheck.
An online installment loan is different in that the loan amount is usually higher and you get a more flexible schedule for repayment. Installment loans aren’t expected to be paid back in a lump sum, they’re paid back in installments that are agreed upon by lender and borrower. EZ Money Check Cashing gives personalized care to ensure you can meet your repayment schedule. They are still considered a short-term loan, however, and should not be utilized in the way traditional long-term loans are. An online installment loan would be a good option for a more significant unexpected expense, like having to replace a major appliance in your home. If you aren’t sure which online loan is right for you, our experts are here to guide you!