Online Installment Loans in Missouri the EZ Way!
At EZ Money Check Cashing in Missouri, we understand that sometimes financial hardship can come when you least expect it. If you find yourself in a pinch, an online installment loan from us could be the solution you’re looking for. Whether you need a larger loan amount than a typical payday loan, or if you need the more flexible payment schedule that longer repayment terms and monthly installments allow, an online installment loan is the one for you. At EZ Money, our personal installment loans feature an easy application process, fast approval, and the opportunity to have the cash you need within the next business day.
How to Apply for an Online Installment Loan in Missouri
No matter your financial situation, EZ Money Check Cashing makes it easy for Missouri residents to apply for an online installment loan and get pre-approval within just seconds! The entire process takes only a few minutes and requires just a couple of pieces of personal information about you and your finances. So how does it work?
- Apply for Your Online Installment Loan
- Our online application for your personal loan requires basic information from you, such as your address, phone number, date of birth, employment status, and income. In order to qualify for an online installment loan in Missouri, you will need to have a checking account.
- Receive Pre-Approval for Your Loan
- You wouldn’t be applying for a loan if you didn’t need the money quickly, so we’ve made our online loan application as fast as possible. Customers receive pre-approval within seconds of completing the application—it really is the EZ way to get the funds you need!
- Sign Documents Online
- We offer the convenience of electronic signatures (e-signature) to indicate that you have read all of the associated paperwork with specific criteria from the state of Missouri along with the other online loan agreements.
- Receive Your Cash!
- Once you have provided your e-signature, you can expect your cash to be deposited into your account as quickly as the following bank business day!
How is an Online Installment Loan Different from a Payday Loan?
An online installment loan is different in that the loan amount is usually higher and you get a more flexible schedule for repayment. There are a few different types of installment loans, including mortgages, auto loans, personal loans, and student loans. Each type of installment loan is characterized by its repayment plan involving equated monthly installments (EMI)—or fixed payment amounts that the borrower owes the lender at a specified date each month. EMIs are used to pay off both interest and principal each month so that by the end of the repayment term, the loan is paid in full. Put simply, installment loans aren’t expected to be paid back in a lump sum, they’re paid back in smaller payments over a longer period of time as agreed upon by the lender and borrower. EZ Money Check Cashing gives personalized care to ensure you can meet your repayment schedule. The personal loans provided by EZ Money are still considered a short-term loan, however, and should not be utilized in the way traditional long-term loans are. An online installment loan would be a good option for a more significant unexpected expense, like having to replace a major appliance in your home. Whether you're in Kansas City or St. Louis, if you aren’t sure which online loan is right for you, our experts are here to guide you!
A payday loan is generally a small amount of money that is expected to be paid back in a lump sum by an agreed-upon date—usually by your next paycheck. These are for smaller unexpected expenses that pop up between paydays. Imagine you’ve just made your rent or mortgage payment that’s left very little in your bank account and the next day you break a tooth. You need to get the tooth fixed, but don’t have enough available funds to pay for it. A payday loan can get you the few hundred bucks you’ll need to tide over so you can get the tooth fixed without having to be in pain until your next paycheck.